ANALISIS PENGARUH ATRIBUT PRODUK DAN PERSEPSI KEMUDAHAN TERHADAP MINAT PEMAKAIAN APLIKASI LIVIN’ BY MANDIRI (STUDI KASUS NASABAH DI KOMPLEK PANINGGILAN PERMAI TANGERANG)

  • Bunga Yulinda Hasrianti Politeknik Negeri Jakarta
Keywords: product attributes, perceived ease of use, interest in use

Abstract

The purpose of this research is to determine and analyze the partial and simultaneous effect of product attributes and perceived ease of use on Interest in Use the Livin' by Mandiri application in the Paninggilan Permai Complex, Tangerang. In addition, this research is expected to provide insight for taxpayers in understanding taxation so that in the future they can comply with their tax obligations. This research is a causal associative research with a quantitative approach and the number of samples in this research is 100 respondents selected by non-probability sampling methodology with a purposive sampling method. Data in this research were obtained through literature studies and the distribution of questionnaires. Questionnaires were tested by validity test and reliability test. The data analysis method uses the classical assumption test, and hypothesis testing. This research was tested using SPSS 22. The results of this research indicate that: (a) product attributes (X1) have a significant effect of 37.95% on interest in use (Y), (b) perceived ease of use (X2) has a significant effect of 46.51% on interest in use (Y), (c) product attributes (X1) and perceived ease of use (X2) have a significant effect of 54.2% on interest in use (Y) and (d) the coefficient of determination is 0.542. This indicates that the independent variable influences the dependent variable by 54.2% while the remaining 45.8% impacted by factors other than those employed in this study, such as security and privacy, perceived benefits, information technology, trust, and so on. According to the study's findings, perceived ease of use (X2) have a stronger effect on user interest in use (Y) of Livin' by Mandiri application in the Paninggilan Permai Complex, Tangerang

References

Ali, Karnila. 2017. Pengaruh Promosi dan Atribut Produk terhadap Keputusan Nasabah dalam Memilih Tabungan Eksave pada Bank Eka Kantor Pusat Metro. Dalam Jurnal Ilmiah FE- UMM Vol 11 No 1.
Data Boks. 2020. Jumlah layanan digital yang sering digunakan di Indonesia tahun 2020. (https://databoks.katadata.co.id diakses 10 Mei 2021)
Firmansyah, Anang. 2019. Pemasaran Produk dan Merek (Planning & Strategy). CV Penerbit Qiara Media, Surabaya
Illah, Mastotok dan Septian Adi N. 2020. Pengaruh Promosi, Harga dan Citra Merek Terhadap Minat Pemakaian Jasa Fotografi (Studi Kasus Pada Bamita Java Studio Wagir Kabupaten Malang). Dalam Jurnal aplikasi manajemen dan inovasi bisnis Vol 3 No 1.
Kamus Besar Bahasa Indonesia. Pengertian Minat. (https://kbbi.kemdikbud.go.id/ diakses 18 Juni 2021)
Mangkunegara, Anwar P. 2019. Perilaku Konsumen. Refika Aditama, Bandung
Meileny, Findly dan Tri Indra W. 2020. Pengaruh Persepsi Manfaat, Persepsi Kemudahan,Fitur Layanan Dan Kepercayaan Terhadap Tingkat Kepuasan Pelanggan Linkaja Di Indonesia. Dalam Jurnal Ecodemica BSI Vol 4 No 2,
Playstore. (https://play.google.com/store/apps diakses 29 Mei 2021)
Restiana, Shandra dan Tri Indra W. 2017. Pengaruh Atribut Produk terhadap Proses Keputusan Pembelian (Studi pada Store Kosmetik Make Over Paris Van Java Mall Bandung). Dalam Jurnal Telkom University Vol 4 No 1.
Riyanto, Slamet dan Aglis Adhita Hatmawan. 2020. Metode Riset Penelitian Kuantitatif (Penelitian di Bidang Manajemen, Teknik, Pendidikan dan Eksperimen). Deepublish, Yogyakarta
Setyosari, Punaji. 2016. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan & Pengembangan Edisi keempat. Prenadamedia Group, Jakarta
Siagian, Dergibson dan Sugiarto. 2000. Metode Statistika Untuk Bisnis dan Ekonomi. PT Gramedia Pustaka Utama, Jakarta
Sitinjak, Tony dan Leoni Joan. 2019. Pengaruh Persepsi Kebermanfaatan dan Persepsi Kemudahan Penggunaan terhadap Minat Penggunaan Layanan Pembayaran Digital Go-Pay. Dalam Jurnal Manajemen Vol 8 No 2.
Published
2021-12-20