PENGARUH INOVASI PRODUK DAN ORIENTASI PASAR TERHADAP KINERJA PEMASARAN UMKM DI MASA PANDEMI COVID 19 (STUDI KASUS PELAKU UMKM KECAMATAN DUREN SAWIT, JAKARTA TIMUR)

  • Aulia Rachma Politeknik Negeri Jakarta
  • Titik Purwinarti Politeknik Negeri Jakarta
  • Iis Mariam Politeknik Negeri Jakarta
Keywords: Innovation, Orientation, Marketing Performance

Abstract

This study aims to determine and analyze the partial and simultaneous effect of product innovation and market orientation on the marketing performance of MSMEs in Duren Sawit District. In addition, this research is expected to be a consideration for MSME actors in paying attention to opportunities for product innovation and market orientation during the COVID-19 pandemic. Thus, MSME marketing performance during the COVID-19 pandemic can increase sales that have declined. This research is included in casual associative research with a quantitative approach and a population of 1,086 SMEs with a sample calculation using the slovin formula. Testing the instrument using validity and reliability tests. While the data analysis method used multiple linear regression analysis, the coefficient of determination R2 test, T test, and F test.  So the number of samples is 100 respondents. In the sampling technique used using purposive sampling. Data processing in this study was carried out using SPSS software version 22.0 for windows. The results of this study indicate that the regression equation in this study shows Y = 11.524 + 0.283(X1) + 0.417(X2) is feasible to use. Based on the results of the partial correlation, the product innovation variable (X1) has an influence on marketing performance (Y) of 43.56%, while the market orientation variable (X2) has an influence on marketing performance (Y) of 34.22%. Based on the results of the coefficient of determination R2 of 55.1% marketing performance is influenced by product innovation and market orientation, while the remaining 44.9% is influenced by other variables.

References

Aprizal.2018. Orientasi Pasar dan Keunggulan Bersaing. Jakarta: Celebes Media Perkasa.
Darmanto, dan Franciscus, Xaverius.2018. Strategi Orientasi Pemasaran dan Kinerja Organisasi. Yogyakarta: Deepublish
Simarmata, Hengking, dan Ida Kusuma. 2021. Manajemen Inovasi. Jakarta: Yayasan Kita Menulis.
Sugiyono. 2012. Metode Penelitian Bisnis (Pendekatan Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D). Bandung: Alfabeta
Sukmadi.2016. Inovasi dan Kewirausahaan (Edisi Paradigma Baru Kewirausahaan). Bandung: Humaniora Utama Press.
Lapian, Agnes, Adelia, dan James Massie. 2016. Pengaruh Orientasi Pasar dan Inovasi Produk Terhadap Kinerja Pemasaran Pada PT.BPR Prisma Dana Amurang. Jurnal EMBAVol.4 No., 130-139.
Nursinggih, Asa, Ridho, dan Naili, Farida. 2019. Pengaruh Orientasi Pasar dan Orientasi Kewirausahaan Terhadap Kinerja Pemasaran Melalui Inovasi Produk. Jurnal Ilmu Administrasi Bisnis, vol. 8, no. 4, 116-127.
Priatin, Yusri, Djasuro Surya. 2017. Pengaruh Orientasi Paar dan Orientasi Kewirausahaan Terhadap Kinerja Pemasaran Dengan Inovasi Produk Sebagai Variabel Intervening. JBRM Tirtayasa Volume1(1) -Mei , 81-85.
Putri, Made, Amilia, Laksmi, Ni Nyoman. 2018. Peran Inovasi Produk Memediasi Orientasi Pasar Terhadap Kinerja Ukm Kerajinan Endek Di Kabupaten Klungkung. Jurnal Inovasi Bisnis dan Manajemen Indonesia Volume 1, Nomor 4, 52-55.
Rachmatullina, A. 2015. Pengaruh Inovasi Produk, Kinerja Pemasaran, dan Orientasi Pasar Terhadap Keunggulan Bersaing (Studi Pada Toko Roti Kabupaten Gresik). Jurnal Manajerial, 95-100.
http://umkm.depkop.go.id/,2021. Diakses pada 12 Juni 2021
https://covid-19.bps.go.id/, 2021. Diakses pada 25 Juni 2021
Published
2021-12-20